Rates & Packages :
ALL South African Residents! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on Whatsapp +27 (0)82 7133 686 for
your special discounted SA rates.
Rates are based per person per night sharing on DBB on BB.
Cat tours are excluded. T & Cs apply.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
These offers are only valid when you are making a booking directly with us.
NO online travel agents such as
Booking.com, Agoda qualify for these rates.
Chalets & Rondavels
1 Nov 2022 to 31 Oct 2023
|1 Nov 22 to 31 Oct 23||R1465||R1685||R1097||R1447|
|DBB = Dinner Bed and Breakfast|
|BB = Bed and Breakfast|
1 Nov 2022 to 31 Oct 2023
|1 Nov 22 to 31 Oct 23||R2000|
|Self-catering Cottage per night, sleep 4; 1 x double, 2 x single bunk beds both en-suite bathrooms|
valid from 01 November 2022 until 31 October 2023
Package rates are per person and include dinner, bed and breakfast plus activities as specified.
Please note : Due to the packages structures, unfortunately no further promotional discounts allowed.
Transport to boat trips and elephant interactions to be arranged by guest.
2 – 4 years sharing with parent (camp cot or snooza)
5 – 11 years sharing with parents (snooza)
2 – 12 years using own rooms
Children 12 years and over
R350.00 flat rate either DBB or BB
Less 30% on Full rate
Standard Cancellation Policy
In the event of notification of cancellation before arrival, the following cancellation fee shall apply on the full booking:
· 0 – 14 days prior, forfeit 100% of the booking value
· 15 – 28 days prior, forfeit 50% of the deposit or of the booking value
· More than 28 days prior, forfeit 0% of the deposit or of the booking value
On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, Emdoneni Lodge will refund the applicable amount ASAP.
A 30% administration fee on the total value of the booking will be charged for any refunds.
EMDONENI LODGE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS DUE TO COVID-19 VIRUS
In light of the situation we all find ourselves faced with and the resultant uncertainty due to the upgrade of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) epidemic to a Public Health Emergency, Emdoneni Lodge would like to clarify how this will affect guests booked with us. In order to provide clarity and confidence to our clients currently holding bookings or considering making a booking with Emdoneni Lodge, please see below:
Bookings which are cancelled should be covered by travel insurance, and therefore normal cancellation policies will apply. Ideally clients should upgrade their travel insurance to “Cancel for Any Reason” (CFAR) coverage – which does not require a reason for cancellation, but only gives partial coverage and covers either 50% or 75% of the costs, depending on the policy purchased. This would obviously be the best solution for both the client and Emdoneni Lodge.
- Cancellations of Current and future bookings (both FITs and Groups): When the group or client cancels 28 days or more prior to arrival a 30% administration of the total booking value fee will be charged.
- In case the client postpones his/her travel, we will charge the relevant cancellation fee, but will refund the fee once the client decides to take on his booking and travel.
- Bookings may be amended once only, there after standard cancellation policies will apply.
- Provisional bookings will be handled the same way as before.
- All new FIT and Group Bookings are being handled same as before.
Emdoneni Lodge will continue to monitor the changes in the COVID-19 situation and reserve the right to revise policies as new information becomes available.