Instead of traveling around iSimangaliso Wetland Park by car, a walking safari allows you to slow down, and see things you’d likely miss otherwise—such as animal tracks on the ground. Along the way, a guide teaches you how to observe the natural world—including how recognize birds by their calls. Wildlife you might see along the way includes zebras, impalas, warthogs, and if you’re lucky—hyenas and leopards.
What to expect?
Join our knowledgeable guides on a 2,5hours Guided Walking Safari through the Eastern Shores of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park. Our Walking Safaris are conducted in an area without Buffalo, Elephant, Lion and Rhino. Common mammal sightings are Zebra, Wildebeest, Impala, Warthog, Waterbuck etc.
Departure and return.
Crocodile Centre St Lucia, Mtubatuba, South Africa Our guides will be waiting for you in the parking area of the Crocodile center. Winter meeting times 07:00 /14:30 Summer Meeting times 06:00 / 15:30
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For more information and Source Credit: www.tripadvisor.co.za