Escaping a hectic city life with a bush holiday is a great way to relax and unwind. And what better way to do that than to add a spa treatment to your breakaway trip? At Emdoneni, your journey to relaxation and wellbeing starts with our spa. Let us tell you more…
Situated within our beautiful grounds, our spa is the perfect way to spend an hour or two (or even a whole day) of your Emdoneni experience. Run by our friendly, well-trained staff, we offer a range of treatments including:
- Massage therapies: De-stress Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Sport Massage, Pregnancy Massage, and Indian Head Massage
- Hands and Feet treatments: Hand Ritual, Foot Rituals, Pedicures, and Manicures
- Eye Treatments: Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint, and Eyebrow Shape
Super-stressed and need convincing? Visiting a spa has numerous health and wellness benefits – plus it’s fun! So, in case you need them, here are 5 great reasons why an Emdoneni spa visit is a de-stress holiday must:
- Relaxation: This applies to both body and mind. Being pampered in beautiful, serene surroundings with top quality products will bring an instant feeling of calm to your being.
- Tension release: Sore muscles from stressful work or high-impact sports can prevent you from fully relaxing, no matter how lovely your accommodation. A massage can go a long way to relieving that tension and restoring your aching muscles to better health.
- Better looking skin: If a holiday is about de-stressing, it helps to look good once you’re done. With the right spa treatment, you can give your stressed-out, tired skin the loving attention it needs to look smoother, younger, and more radiant.
- Massage enhances your sense of wellbeing: From professional athletes to mothers-to-be, the right massage has been known to be helpful in relieving anxiety, digestive problems, headaches, muscle pain, and sports injuries. Your only question should be – which one is for me today?
- A good night’s sleep: Along with feelings of relaxation and calm, spa treatments like massages and foot treatments have been known to improve sleep and help you to fall asleep faster. Simply put, the more you relax during the day, the better your body will relax at night, leading to deeper, more restful sleep. Not to mention – you’ll wake up feeling better too!
Don’t want to leave your room? You don’t have to! Our staff will bring the spa to you with relaxing in-room treatments designed to make your stresses fade away.
Have your Emdoneni trip all planned? Don’t forget to book your spa treatments! Contact us for more information. Our guests report loving this part of their Emdoneni experience and we can’t wait to share it with you.